This agreement will be bound by New Zealand law.
2. Privacy and Security
3. Rules and Conduct
A non-exhaustive list of examples of prohibited use of the Service are uses that:
- infringe or violate the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person or entity;
- violate any law or regulation that is applicable to you or us;
- obtain or attempt to obtain other user's personal information;
- are harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, obscene, offensive, or profane;
- jeopardise the security of your account or anyone else’s account;
- are in direct competition with us;
- intended to disrupt our commercial or technical capabilities;
4. Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights, copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights in and to the Service remain the sole and exclusive property of Web Ventures Ltd. Nothing in this Agreement will be construed as granting any of these rights to you.
Web Ventures Ltd may in its absolute discretion terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your account.
6. Amazon Alexa Terms
8. Warranty Disclaimer
We make no representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the service or your use thereof.
9. Limitation of Liability
Web Ventures Ltd., its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, assigns, or any other service provider who furnishes services to you or us in connection with the service, shall not be liable under any circumstances for any direct, incidental, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary, or consequential damages arising from the use or attempted use of this Service.